RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION
1. Plan and implement rice planting twice a year in a systematic and consistent basis.
2. Plan and implement the improvement of output and quality of crops utilizing input technology and modern management.
3. Structure and plan all expansion activities and training to increase and maximize income and output production of rice and the target group.
4. Plan and implement transformation of the rice industry based on the latest technological advancements and controls of crop production in the KADA region.
5. Manage and coordinate input of supplies, incentives, and other Govt aid programs for rice farmers
6. Plan, create and implement all management systems at all KADA commercial farms.
7. Plan and implement the production of quality rice seedlings sufficient to fulfill the requirements of KADA farmers.
8. Coordinate and update the KADA rice production marketing system.